Friday, April 4, 2008

Another Golden day in paradise!

We were blessed with another gorgeous day here in paradise. The sun was shining, the breeze was cool, and the pool was warm....at least warm enough for the dogs to enjoy. (Which isn't saying much really, considering they'd probably still want to swim if there were ICE chunks floating around!) Thankfully though, the solar heater has been doing it's job and the water was in the low 70's. Not bad, especially if you are covered in fur! We had the honor of Joey, Kona's brother, coming to visit, and taking his "first ever" swim in a pool bigger than a kiddie pool or a bathtub. He's a natural in the water, and it was a blast watching them all play together. My older Goldens, Jack and Jill, must have thought they were seeing double! "What? Two small white puppies? What is Mom thinking?" Needless to say, my three are all sleeping (passed out is more like it) soundly. It will be a quiet evening in the ol house tonight!
Ready to play?
What? There are TWO little white dogs now? Are we seeing double?
My ball, but I'll share.
Hey, check this out!
Told you I'd share!
Dilema...one ball, four dogs.
Ready...set...Go Joey, go!
Pooped

2 comments:

Valerie Cummings said...

Fantastic pictures! Love the ones with Joey and Kona. And of course Jack and Jill! And Joey was just that pooped! A couple times I had to check if he was breathing he was so gone.

Anniessa said...

What great pictures!

I'm starting to think I make a great "Golden Aunite" ... love 'em, them send 'em home with their parents! (I know it's more "grandma" but I am NOT old enough for that yet!)

Too cute with the "double vision"!