Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This Little Piggy Pays for College...

So, I bet you didn't know I was a pig farmer.

Well, OK, maybe not a farmer, per say, maybe more of a connoisseur...and that might even be pushing it.

Recently I've acquired an affinity for piggy banks.

I LOVE these little guys!
This was my first little piggy. I got it to start with my Breast Cancer 3 Day fund raising last year. Every time I had a little spare cash I'd drop it into the pig. It added up! Then...I found this little fellow, and of course I had to bring him home. You all know how much I love Halloween. My annual party fund started the day this guy came home with me.
Soon after my pumpkin piggy came home, I found this Nutcracker pig...so I started to save for Christmas too. It can't hurt to start saving early! A little here, a little there...

The Easter Bunny brought me this pig. I loved the new addition to my swarm of swine.

The Bunny also brought me this blue fellow...I fear that this poor piggy may be the most neglected of them all, but I will do my best to give him his fair share.

2 comments:

kks said...

cute piggys! how's your socket?!
xoxo

How Sam Sees It said...

How cute! I've never seen banks that colorful!

Sam