Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ouch - update

I am alive, I am well, and I am relieved my troublesome molar is HISTORY! Hubby took this picture just as I was waking up from the sedation. Everything went as planned, and I spent all day lounging on the couch.

I think I may have made some loopy phone calls, and sent some loopy texts after I got home. If you were one of the recipients, I apologize. If you weren't, be thankful!


I am still waiting for Brad to show up and give me that foot rub....he must have gotten lost again. (Note to self...get him a GPS for Easter.)


Thank you to all of you who left me sweet salutations on my FB page....don't be afraid to leave comments here too!

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Gee you even got a blankie at the dentists!
Awww.
Glad you are OK.

Maxmom said...

Hey there Sue...
Not only are you brave - of the dentist's chair, but you are VERY brave to have you photograph taken in it,! :)
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Lotsaluv
MAXMOM

Golden Samantha said...

Awww Sue - so sorry you had to go through THAT! Hope you are on the mend today! Thinkin' of you lots!
xoxo
Miche and the girls

Valerie Cummings said...

Oh dear you are so lucky its over!!! Get better soon!!!Love Valerie

kate said...

glad to hear you've survived the ordeal and that you're ok!

p.s. i wanna be your facebook friend!

http://www.facebook.com/kaytness

Scout and Freyja said...

Bless your little heart. Hoping that you are on the mend and feeling a lot better!