Thursday, October 14, 2010

Almost time!

In an attempt to distract myself from the excitement of leaving on vacation in 10 1/2 hours (but who's counting...) I thought it would be fun to post a couple of pictures from our "Yappy Hour" Golden Retriever Meetup group get together last night at the Hotel Indigo, in downtown San Diego. We had about 60 members and their dogs show up, and everyone had a blast!

Last time this fountain was uncovered and the dogs had a blast swimming in it. The weather was much cooler this time though, so it was good (at least in the human's opinion) that it was covered. The pups used it as a stage!
Minor traffic jam....
Major traffic jam!
One very pooped puppy!
What a lovely group!
Jill, on the way home, doing her best "Queen Sheba" portrayal.
We will be off and running at 6am in the morning, headed for the airport. First to Houston, then finishing up the day in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. We get on the ship around noon on Saturday. I'll do my best to blog along the way, but not sure how much I'll be able to do from a cruise ship in the middle of the Caribbean. I know, poor me...

Be ready for a marathon when I get home though!

1 comment:

Ashley Perona said...

Have a wonderfull vacation and celebration Sue! Relax and enjoy the cruise!