Saturday, October 9, 2010

On the Job

Kona made a special "house" call last week to a new patient friend. We'd received a note from a woman who has a brother in a care facility, who is unable to leave his bed. He desperately wanted to have a visit with a dog...that's where we came in.

We went and spent nearly an hour with the gentleman, and Kona was, once again, on his best behavior. He is such a good boy. He must have made quite an impression, we had to promise to come back for another visit soon.

I think we can handle that!


**Just a quick note to my faithful facebook friends who read my blog (and all others as well) - while I sincerely appreciate your comments on FB regarding my blog, please feel free to leave them here too. It's uber cool for me to get comments here. Thanks!

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Well ya know I will always leave ya comments here! Kona is adorable... just like JACK! I loves Jack... don't know why! He just has a soft spot with me.

ann said...

I know what you mean about comments, Sue.
The only ones I ever get are from my good friend.
We support each out with comments.
On my list - get back to blogging! I've been woefully neglectful. Thanks for the inspiration.

April said...

He's beautiful! Love the pic of you in the pool too! You look amazing!! Miss you girl!