Friday, October 8, 2010

Fun stuff - or not...

Yup, lots of fun stuff going on this morning. I'm sitting at the car dealer, waiting for my oil change to be done. I've been here for an hour and a half so far.... My service tech walks in and says that my Expedition needs brakes too. Needs them TODAY! Great! Just what I needed this morning. Thank goodness they are covered. All it will cost me this morning is time, which I always seem to be running short on. Oh well, better safe than sorry, right?

Hubby is home finishing up draining the pond pool, and working on getting it looking more like a pool again and less like the black lagoon! I'll post before and after pictures soon.

Until then, I will continue to be thankful for my iPad, and the ability to plink around the Internet while I sit at the car dealer.

I really need to figure out how to blog on this thing though!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: