Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Why is it that even as an adult I have a tough time spelling 'pumpkin'? I keep wanting to spell it "punkin" or "pumkin"....anywho....

Bear and I visited a the "Bates Nut Farm" (affectionately know to the locals as "Nate's Butt Farm") pumpkin patch today...very spontaneous, and very out of the blue. It was the only day she was able to go between now and Halloween, and I happened to be available too, so off we went.

We had a blast!

There were plenty to choose from, that's for sure!
I wanted to bring one of these "Big Macs" home with me, but couldn't even lift it!
They have a petting zoo where we met this good looking little fellow.
And of course we acted like kids.
Oh, who is this scary little girl? I wouldn't give her any candy if she showed up at my house!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious about the spelling of pumpkin - I am the same way and its been driving me nuts lately!!! Looks like a fun afternoon at the patch!

How Sam Sees It said...

Well, we have a filly named Punkin - I haven't been able to spell or say pumki.. pumpi... sigh... I can't say it either.

Sam

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

You are so funny - AND you make a great little maiden!!