Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Grand Turks Continued...

So I'm finding that while modern technology is pretty incredible - I am, after all, writing this blog from my cruise ship patio in the middle of the Caribbean...nothing is perfect. I'm using BlogPress for iPad, and it does not like when I post too much at one time. It locks up, reboots, and loses all of my pictures. Oh well, who am I to complain.

After our snorkeling was done, we cruised around the very small port area, visited Margarittaville, and hung out at the gorgeous beach right next to the ship.













Before long it was time for us to get back onto the ship and, what else....eat! We have a great waiter named Dodi, who is originally from Bali. Super friendly, super fun...and it's the special touches like the ones Dodi gives us that makes trips like these so memorable. We enjoyed another delicious dinner to top off another fantastic day all around!

My appetizer of shrimp and fish cakes....


Followed by "island rum infused" pork.Yummy!


Hubby enjoyed seared ahi for an appetizer but I didn't get a picture. Yellow fin tuna was his main course. He loved it enough the Dodi brought him a second plate of it!


My dessert was chocolate mousse...


and Hubby enjoyed some Key Lime cheese cake.


In just a few hours we will be pulling into our second port- San Juan, Puerto Rico!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Golden Samantha said...

Since we just got back from a camping trip, had no idea you were cruisin' in the Caribbean! Looks and sounds like you are having a grand time, snorkeling and eating - those cruise chefs sure know how to make yumzers foodables for hoomans heheh! Keep on keepin' on having fun!
Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie's and Avalon's Mom

kks said...

i am sooooo jealous!!! looks like you're having a wonderful time!
xoxo