Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wish Us Luck!


Today is the big day! We are expecting over 100 people to come, have a great time, and help our team raise a TON of cash! I am excited, I am anxious, and I am hopeful.

I'm also pretty tired.

I will be thinking about a lot of people today. My friend Bobby who recently passed away from cancer, not breast cancer, but still, the big C. I will be thinking about Dena, who lost her battle in Feb. I will be thinking about my Mom, who thankfully remains cancer free for nearly 24 years now...my Aunts who are survivors, my friends who are currently battling, and so so many more people.

Tired is nothing compared to what people with cancer deal with. Cancer sucks, simple as that. Let's get rid of it.

Here's to a hell of a fundraiser!

2 comments:

kks said...

you go Girl!! so proud of you for making a difference in so many peoples lives!
xoxo

Chris H said...

Cancer does suck! Good luck, I hope you raise masses of money for the cause.