Saturday, June 26, 2010

Triple Pack

It was a busy, busy kind of day today...some community service, house cleaning, catch-up work on the computer for me to get done, and a graduation party for one of our neighbor's daughters.

Hubby is a sweetheart and doesn't mind helping to pitch in with the housework. While I was getting some work done on the computer, he mopped the floors for me. With all of the tile we have, we have to get it done in stages....we block off part of the house, mop it, let it dry, then switch off.

The poor pups feel like they are in puppy jail when they are blocked off from part of the house. They finally got tired of whining about it, and took a nap.


Harley, Jack and Kona make up this triple pack. Jill was laying on her bed in front of the fireplace, enjoying the peace and quiet. Smart girl!

5 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

That is an adorable picture! Our boys are so funny when we mop. We block off areas, but they insist they need something in those areas! LOL!

Sam

♥I am Holly♥ said...

What a precious picture! Debbie and Holly

Valerie Cummings said...

Oh thats so cute! Joey and Kealani prefer to go outside when I pull out the mop!!! JIlls a smart girl!~ Love Valerie

1000 Goldens said...

I love that picture :) So sweet...

Chris H said...

I just lock our two terrors in the laundry when I mop the floors!