Thursday, June 24, 2010

Talented Pickle

Today was the last day of school for Pickle and AJ....AJ's class spent the day at the beach (rough, isn't it?) and Pickle's school held a variety show at the end of the day. Although I wasn't able to go, Bear was able to attend, and take this video for me. It's Pickle, on guitar, with a friend, singing a song called "On the Bright Side" by Never Shout Never. It's a shame you can't hear the guitar very well, and the students were loud and acting, well, they were acting like a bunch of high-schoolers getting ready to be out of school for the summer. But anyway, I am very proud of Pickle for having the guts to get up in front of everyone like this, I certainly could not have done it!

3 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Very nice! I couldn't have done it either!

Sam

kks said...

you have got some talent in your family! very cool Pickle...will we be seeing you on American Idol!?

great job on the walking tracker girl!!!

xoxo

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Well Done Pickle!!!!!! We so envy anybody who can carry a note - lordy, we sure can't. Believe it or not, this brought back memories for me (Kim) because in college, my roomate and I did a talent show and we played a medley on our guitars - thank god no singing. It was scarey and a perfect blast. Again - congrats to you! You are so, so talented! And Beautiful!