Friday, June 11, 2010

Something light

Just a few silly pictures to share with you for right now.





And my personal favorite....

It's going to be a very busy weekend for us, but I promise to do my best to update when possible. I'm planning a post soon called "spilling the beans" about everything that's been going on lately, but I just haven't had the time to sit down and wrap my brain around it all yet....so, instead, you are getting some goof ball junk today!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

kks said...

these are hilarious! i love the skunk one! well, try to do some relaxing this weekend and i'm anxious to hear what has been going on.....hang in there! and i'm proud of you for all that you do!!
xoxo

Chris H said...

OOOO I can't wait.. spilling beans eh? The mind boggles!

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Those are so cute! Mom remembers when she was a kid and that's when her family's cats always got stuck on the roof or way up in a tree and the fire department really did come out and save the cats! That was a very long time ago!!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly