Thursday, January 6, 2011

Spoiled Rotten

Sometimes it's just not worth the fight. Sometimes it's just better, or at least easier to give in.

My dogs wanted to go to Fiesta Island, again. I said "no". I didn't have the time. I had work to do. I was busy.

They were driving me crazy kept asking me nicely - by nudging my elbow...whining constantly, dropping toys at my feet, etc. I finally gave in, loaded them up, and off we went.


I got lucky, and was barely able to keep them out of the water again. When I see their happy faces running around in the wide open space it's always worth the effort. And the best part is enjoying the peace and very quiet afternoon I get to enjoy when we get home and they are completely exhausted!









4 comments:

Maxmom said...

Hey there Sue...
I don't blame your doggies for insisting on that fabulous walk.
I'm also popping by to say a special thank you for your stunning Christmas card (Which has finally arrived on our doorstep.) What a beautiful family you have! Thank you so much for thinking of us...I was delighted.
Also - we're off on our holiday, so this will be one of my last comments before departure.
I haven't commented much in the past months, but will catch up on my return.
Sending lotsaluv
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

kks said...

exhaustion, definitely a wonderful reason to take them to the doggy park!
those dogs are so darn smart...mine know when i am going to walk them...not sure how, but they know!!!
xoxo

alisa said...

I love happy puppy faces, mine is the same way when she get her way.

Valerie Cummings said...

Yay! Looks like a great day!