Sunday, January 23, 2011

Puppy Fever

I went back to visit the puppies again yesterday. My gosh, they are so adorable - and what a difference a week makes! Today they were so much more active than last Sunday. Tomorrow they will be 5 weeks old and let me tell you, they are bundles of pure golden joy!


I am so thankful I have the pleasure of visiting with these beautiful little babies as they grow and even happier that one of them will be coming to live in our neighborhood in the next couple of weeks. Our neighbors are still deciding which puppy will be the best fit for them, and we are sure that no matter which one they pick, it will be perfect!



This is "Cash" aka, the baby Daddy.












4 comments:

kks said...

OMG! there is nothing cuter!! the dad is a very handsome guy!
thanks for the puppy fix!
xoxo

Valerie Cummings said...

OK I want to go with you next time pleeeaseeee~!!!! Valerie

Anonymous said...

OMG I wanna go!! Wait til they are 7 weeks - you won't be able to leave! LOL!

Paige

The Life of Riley said...

Love the puppy photos! they are so cute.

Sending you Golden Retriever woofs from New Zealand,
Riley