Tuesday, January 11, 2011

San Diego Sunset

What can I say...the sunset this evening was spectacular!
We went down to Coronado Island this evening in hopes of catching a decent sunset, and we were not disappointed.












After the sun dipped into the ocean for the evening and the last glow of orange was gone, we headed to the other side of the island for a view of the city's evening skyline.




There is no doubt about it, we live in a gorgeous place!
Tomorrow morning I am meeting up at 7am with members of my photography group for an early morning beach shoot. I can't wait to see if I get some good shots!

6 comments:

Chris H said...

What AMAZING photos Sue.

Colette said...

Oh my word, Sue. These pics are phenomenal! Thanks for sharing. It made me feel like I was there!

kks said...

Beautiful pics Sue!! can't wait to see what you produce from the beach shoot! :)
xoxo

Eugenia Robertson said...

The pictures a beautiful Sue.

Travel girl said...

We do live in a beautiful city. What amazing photos you took. great job!

Valerie Cummings said...

Wow it literally looks like the sky was on fire! I saw the sunset from home but what a great time to be at the beach!!! Woweee!!! Hugs Valerie