Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Balms for the Boobies!


I have a wonderful friend that owns a company called Coronado Soap Company. She has been extremely gracious to us and is creating special Lip Balms for our "60 Miles for our Melons" team to sell at our fundraiser coming up on Sat. (Are you coming? Why not? If you live in the San Diego area there's no reason not to! Send me a message and I'll send you the info!) She's come up with several flavors, each with our team logo on them, and I am just tickled pink about them! I can't wait to see and try them all!

Thanks so very much Coronado Soap Company! Our lips and our melons thank you! (If you are a Face Booker...be sure to become a FB fan of the Coronado Soap Company and see what incredible creations they will come up with next!

4 comments:

kks said...

very cool!! (love your logo!)
how can i buy some??
xoxo

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

I wish Blogger has the "Like" button(as in facebook).

Chris H said...

I would be there in a heartbeat... but it's just a wee bit far to walk or swim... can't afford the plane! LOL

Unknown said...

Kim, email me and I will fill you in. They are only $2 a piece!