Thursday, September 23, 2010

At the Zoo

I spent 3 and a half hours at the zoo with my photography meetup group this morning.

I took 652 pictures.

I had 9 come out decent enough for me to share with you.

9

That's a pretty sucky percentage.

Thank goodness for digital cameras!

Here's what I liked out of the bunch....








This (below) was my personal favorite out of all of them I took today. I've decided I need more practice with my camera...lots more practice. I guess I'll work on that in my spare time.

2 comments:

kks said...

wow Sue, those are beautiful! i was going to take a camera class after i got my new camera....about 2 yrs ago...still haven't done it and still use my camera on Program!! arg...you've inspired me!
really gorgeous pics, and the subjects are darling...:)
xoxo

How Sam Sees It said...

Those are wonderful photos!

Sam