Monday, April 26, 2010

A-Z Mondays, The Foodie Version, "N" is for Nonfat Fro-Yo!

I am an ice cream girl. I have never been a yogurt girl....until lately. Here in my little corner of paradise, a little shop called "Yogurtland" opened recently. "Whoopee" I thought. I'd rather go to Baskin Robbins...and then, one evening, under duress, with my arm twisted, I got talked into going to the yogurt place with the kids. There were all kinds of fancy-schmancy flavors to try, but I wasn't in the mood, so I grabbed a container, and plopped some "Nonfat Madagascar Vanilla" into it, and moved to the condiment bar. A condiment bar at a yogurt shop? You betcha! I sprinkled some brownie bites and some chocolate chip cookie dough chunks on my NONFAT yogurt, and I was in heaven!

(This is not what my yogurt looks like...none of the nuts, berries, or bananas on mine...just brownie bites and chocolate chip cookie dough chunks baby!)


What a mistake it was to ever step foot into that place. Seriously, after that first visit, I think we went back 3 or 4 times a week for at least a month! I've been trying to cut back drastically, and with pride I can say I didn't indulge in the delightful dessert even once last week....but I'm thinking seriously right now about going there for lunch! Ha! Ha!

If you'd like to see what other blogger foodies are doing for A-Z Mondays, be sure to stop by Jen's blog here.

5 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

I think I just drooled!

Jen said...

Happy Monday Sue-
Yum!
now some non fat is good and this definitely is one of them.

Minerva said...

Mmmmm..Frozen yogurt is good, especially with all the "embellishments". Hope you had a good Monday!

Ben said...

Good stuff - my wife cannot eat ice cream so she gets frozen yogurt all the time, and I like it as much as ice cream.

Chris H said...

Yummmmmm!