Thursday, April 8, 2010

While Mom is Away....

...the kids let the dogs play!

By the way....I hit a nice little milestone today. I have officially lost 60lbs. as of this morning. I am (luckily) still pretty close to my goal of loosing a pound a week. Today is exactly 61 weeks since I started working on my weight (not that I'm counting or anything - ha ha!) so to only be a pound off my target right now is pretty good I suppose.

I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone too, especially my Hubby, my awesome kids, my incredible parents, my dear blogger buddies, FB friends, and of course "real life" friends - Kim, Chris H., April, Debbie, Shelly, Kim & Sharon, Val, Shirley, Bob F., Marie, Doug, Lisa, Robert L., Andy, Tom, Ron, Jill & Jeremy, Judy, Sharon, Jon, David, Najia and so many others that have given me so much encouragement and support to continue working on this. It ain't easy - but it is bearable with your help. You'll never know how deeply your kind words touch me. I means the world to me, it really does!

6 comments:

Golden Samantha said...

Holy Mackerel, Sue! That IS a HUGE milestone! Humongous congrats - no small patooties there - I admire your tenacity so, so much - what a great job. And the walk will be another milestone - that's a lot of mileage! And BTW, doggies sooooo well trained when it comes to water heheh!
Awesome job!
Hugs xoxoxo Sammie and family

Chris H said...

Awesome achievement chick! YOU ROCK.. AND are gorgeous!

kks said...

what a cute video!!! who is that pulling the cleaning contraption in the pool? so funny....wish i was in that pool!!
congrats Sue, that is a huge accomplishment!! you really do look wonderful!!
(i get my 1 month eval...after starting with boot camp Bill on monday...haven't lost weight, but i'm sure i have gained some muscle!)
have a wonderful weekend! (i called in to work today....playing hookie!)
xoxo

Travel girl said...

Sue,
You should be so proud of yourself. Way to go girlfriend, I am soooo proud of you..... You are in inspiration to all.

How Sam Sees It said...

Way to go, girl! I remember when you first mentioned it! Congratulations!

Sam

Bogart said...

Congrats....that is great!