Monday, April 26, 2010

Fun with Friends

In addition to a really busy week of general "stuff" around the house last week, and my gold party business, we were able to sneak out for a fun get together with some of our Golden friends Friday night. I organized a "Golden Only" Doggie Cafe at our local Humane Society. It was a blast! They had treats for the 4 legged and 2 legged guests, a picture booth with a spring theme, and even a "sit" contest. We had about 35 dogs and 30 people show up. How fun is that!

Here are Harley, Jack, Kona, and Jill.
What a lovely group!
Some of our blogger/Golden Group buddies! Do you recognize them?
Waiting for the festivities to start.
It is a great facility.



AJ is always such a great sport at these events.
Hubby and Jill get a quick snuggle in.

Sweet Jackie Boy!

5 comments:

kks said...

what a great venue! i recognize Laverne, Shirley and Milo! (and of course their mom and dad)
do you EVER run out of gas?! :)
xoxoxo

Curt Rogers said...

I love the motto atop the building. What a good place for good friends!

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Sure looks like a really great time to me!!! Love, Debbie and Holly

Valerie Cummings said...

I love the motto too! What great pictures!!! Hugs Valerie

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

How cool is that? Brilliant idea. How I wish you lived up here - or us there, I guess. We so badly need more venues for people and pooches together!

Love,
Kim and Shar