Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Pups

As promised, some goofy pup pictures. They were all thrilled about wearing the ears. (Yeah, right!)

Jill loves the ears....or not.

Jack says, "as long as I've got my chewie, I couldn't care less about ears."

"Momma said to smile, she didn't say to open my eyes!"
"Ok, NOW she says to open my eyes..."
Smile pretty Harley!
"Did I do good?"
I hope you had a wonderful day. Ours was very fun, and eventful! Did you hear about our big earthquake? 7.2 magnitude! Things really got shaking in San Diego, but we didn't feel a thing where we were. I'll explain more on that tomorrow.

5 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Happy Easter you 4 bunny dogs ;)

Chris H said...

Are those the same ears, just shared around, or do they have their own set each? lol
I have heard about the earthquake.. luckily it doesn't seem to have done too much damage.

Lurline said...

Gorgous pics of the puppies! Must tell us more about the earthquake - we are getting the news in Australia - a big one - hope there aren't too many casualities!
Hugs - Lurline♥

♥I am Holly♥ said...

They look so cute!!! I guess if they have their chewies, they don't care one way or another about bunny ears!!! I heard about the earthquake and wondered if you got hit and hoped you hadn't..glad that you were not. Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

Cassie said...

The Easter pups are so cute!! Hope your Easter day was a good one. I guess people in Phoenix felt the quake too, but we didn't.