Wednesday, April 14, 2010

(Nearly) Wordless Wednesday - the Pups

These were all taken within the last week.

Harley says, "Momma, can't we please do something fun? I'm bored!"
"We're ALL bored!"
"I'll make you a deal...I'll bring you a shoe, if you let us swim..."
"Gee, I didn't realize you'd take me up on that offer...this water is a little cold!"
"We're up here, it's down there...now what?"
"I'll bring it to you if you promise to throw it again!"
"Why aren't you coming swimming?"
Jack is one good lookin fella!
"Shake, shake, shake.......shake, shake, shake, shake your booty!"
"It would be easier to pick this up if I had thumbs!"
"Hey Kona, you move fast!"
Sweet buddies!

6 comments:

kks said...

so beautiful and the last picture is priceless...Kona with the ball.....so sweet...
i'll say it again...i want to come back as one of your goldens!! and i love cold water..:)
xoxo

Golden Samantha said...

In total agreement! Last picture wins! And Sam would like to swim with you all! Yesterday!
Hugs xo
Sammie and family

Meeka said...

You guys are so adorable.

Curt Rogers said...

Too fun for words! I'm jealous! Can I come play with the pups, too?

♥I am Holly♥ said...

That looks like so much fun. Love the dogs so much!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

Chris H said...

Gorgeous photos... your pups are so spoilt!
Check out my blog tomorrow!