Monday, April 19, 2010

A-Z Mondays - the Food Version, "M" is for "McCafe Mocha Frappe"


I'm Sue, and I'm addicted.

I made the mistake of using a coupon to try a free "McCafe Mocha Frappe" not long ago. One sip was all it took.

Now every time I drive by the golden arches I stare longingly at the drive-thru line, and have to physically stop myself from turning into the parking lot. I am able to turn away most some of the time, and keep on my merry way. I do give in more often than I'll admit every once in a while, and allow myself this decadent treat. I know it is sabotaging my weight loss...but sometimes a girl needs what she needs.


And sometimes I need a McCafe Mocha Frappe!


If you'd like to see what other bloggers are drooling over this Monday, please be sure to stop by Jen's blog here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't tried Mc's Mocha Frappe, but I have a coupon so I think I should make a trip on over!

Great M word!

♥I am Holly♥ said...

I haven't tried that but it sure looks good. I might just have to go there soon!

kks said...

i have never tried one! i have my own addictions....i don't need to add another! :)
we all need what we need!
xoxo

Minerva said...

My office is very close to a "Micky D's". I often think about walking over in the morning and getting one of these. After reading your post, I just might!

Hope you enjoyed your Monday.

Chris H said...

*drool*... I love love love them too! But not from McDonalds!

Ben said...

I have deliberately chosen to stay away from these because one try will not be nearly enough. I still recall my cappacino (Sp?) habit in the '90s. Gotta refrain or I'll be over caffeinated and over sugared.