Monday, January 4, 2010

A-Z Mondays, "A" is for...

Award! Today is the last day of the "A-Z Mondays" I've been participating in for the last 26 weeks. (I started just as the group had completed A-Z going forward, and I jumped in as they started going backwards from Z-A.) Its been a ton of fun and something I've looked forward to doing every Monday! Thanks Jen, for letting me play! "A" is also for Anticipation....today I have a doctor appointment with my weight management Doc. I started a program exactly 11 months ago today. I'm hoping that the scale at the Doc's office is as gracious as ours at home has been - especially over that last couple of weeks of extra cookies and chocolates in the house, huge holiday meals, long evenings of hot chocolate and Baileys, etc. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm hoping for good numbers! *UPDATE* The doc visit was goood! - 8.5 lbs since last visit, bringing my total loss so far to 44.5lbs!


...and last, but not least, "A" is for Aggravation. I've been aggravated with my computer for the last couple of days. My "MyBook" is having major issues - keeping me from posting pictures, uploading video, etc. Hubby worked for hours and hours on it, and it helped a little bit, but it's still funky. Hopefully he'll be able to finish soon and I'll be up and blogging like a wild woman again. Already only 4 days in to the new year, and I have so much I want to share!

7 comments:

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Hey Sue, we are sending you all the love and best wishes we can for your Dr. visit today. The last picture we saw of you, it looks like you have lost so much already! Wow!!!

Love,
Kim, Shar and the gang

♥I am Holly♥ said...

I'm wishing you a very good dr. visit today!!! I love the computer graphic...that is about how my computer is looking....sick with a temperature!

Chris H said...

Awesome loss chick! I hope to be able to post about losses too soon!

kks said...

congrats on your weight loss! that is fantastic! i am very proud of you....i know how hard it is.....keep it up girl, you look fantastic!!
xoxo

Valerie Cummings said...

I am so proud of you! You look amazing! Love Val

Jen said...

Happy Monday Sue-glad you came on board for A-Z!
Awesome results, especially with all the goodies around the past few weeks.
Go Mac; I did and love it! :)

Ben said...

Nice post - glad your anticipation was met with an "alleluia". This A-Z and back again has been fun!