Monday, January 11, 2010

WARNING - Precious Puppy Pictures Ahead!

Please view the following pictures at your own risk. I will not be held liable for instantaneous bouts of "puppy fever" that may arise from your viewing.

A friend of mine has been sharing these pictures with me - he will be getting one of these babies before too long. What a wonderful handful he will have!

And now, I present to you a litter of 11 Golden Retriever puppies. Consider yourself warned!

Here they are at 1 week old...



Ah, can you just imagine the puppy breath!

I

LOVE

PUPPY

BREATH!

Especially Golden puppy breath!

Here they are at 15 days old!


**All pictures are courtesy of Bubba's Person - David Shannahoff-Khalsa

If Hubby and I didn't have a "pinky-swear" agreement to not get any more dogs, I'd be going for a visit! If you live in the southern California area and are considering welcoming a perfect Golden Retriever puppy into your life and would like the breeder's contact information, leave me a comment and I will get the info to you.

8 comments:

Golden Samantha said...

Oh! Oh.Oh.Ohhhhhhh. Sue - how could you????!!!! So so sweet - that's a big litter! How is mother doing? She looks furry busy heheh!!! Thanks for sharing - hard to resist such sweet, sweet little puppies!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Valerie Cummings said...

O M D!!!!! I want one!!!!! Help me Sue!! I have puppy fever!!!!! Hugs Joey and Kealani

Homer said...

Awwww... puppies. Look at them! We want them soooooo much! They are so sweet! Ahhhh... OOooooo...

Love,
Homer

♥I am Holly♥ said...

OMG!! There is nothing more beautiful than a puppy, much less 11 puppies. I think I'm going to cry...I LOVE puppies!!!!!! Actually tomorrow...3 years ago is the morning that I got Hollydog who was one of 11 puppies!! I wanted to bring them all home!!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

OHMYGOSH!!!! These sweet babies are absolutely precious!!!!!!! I can smell that puppy breath from here!!!! Sue, you have provided me with a much needed "aaaaaawwww" at the end of a crazy Tuesday!!! Thanks for that!!!! :-)))))

Golden Daily Scoop said...

OMD!!!! Do you think they can ship one in the mail all the way over to the east coast!?!?! I want a lil' sister soooooo bad and after mom see's these pics I KNOW she will FINALLY say yes!!!!! Thx for sharing!!

lotsa licks,
Miley

Farley's Mom said...

Oh my gosh, I love them! Look at those fresh toe pads :)

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

OK, that's just EVIL! How am I going to keep Shar off your site with pictures like that???????

:)