Monday, January 25, 2010

A-Z Mondays - The Food Version..."A" is for Apple


Yeah, yeah, I know..."Apple" sounds like a cop-out. But, I LOVE apples! You know the old saying, an apple a day keeps the doctor away...well, in my case, an apple a day (for lunch) has helped to keep the weight away.

I'm 50 lbs. down from a year ago at this time, and working on more.

Thank you Fuji, Gala, Granny Smith, Golden Delicious, et. al.
If you'd like to see what other bloggers are doing for A-Z Mondays, be sure to stop by Jen's blog here.

7 comments:

kks said...

i love apples too! but this time of year the pickins can be slim....
congrats on 50lbs...that is fantastic!!! so proud of you...you look awesome and bet you feel even better!
xoxo

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! I LOVE Apples too ... Fuji, Honey Crisp & Granny Smith. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Chris H said...

I like Granny Smith apples the best.. so many are dry or tasteless. Di you only have an apple for lunch then???

Jen said...

Golden Delish are my favorite!
Happy A Monday to you Sue.

Unknown said...

Yes Chris - lately I've only been eating an apple for lunch. I'd say I do that about 5 or 6 days a week. But, I'll tell you, I get the BIGGEST apples I can possibly find at the store!

Valerie Cummings said...

I love apples too! Especially with a hunk of cheddar cheese! Yum! Hugs Joey and Kealani

Najia said...

I LOVE your A word. I was going to do apple or almonds, but I remember I'd made Arroz con Pollo a couple of weeks ago.

Apples are Awesome Appealing, especially the Honeycrisp variety. Have you ever tried one??? You MUST try a honeycrisp. Let me know!