Monday, December 28, 2009

A-Z Mondays, "B" is for "Bathroom Buddies"

Ha! You thought I forgot about posting today, didn't you? Whew! Almost! With everyone home from work and school, I nearly lost track of what day it was today!

Today's "B" post had me thinking...what do I post ...of course there are the obvious things that you'd expect from me....bowsers, barking, blogging, beach, botanical gardens...but nothing really struck me. Nothing, that is, until we got home from dinner this evening, and I had to go to the bathroom.

There it was, right in front of me....staring me in the face.

My Bathroom Buddies! Just remember, you are never, ever alone when you have a dog in your life...even when you'd really LIKE a little alone time!

If you'd like to see what other bloggers are doing for A-Z Mondays, be sure to stop by Jen's blog here!

9 comments:

Sierra Rose said...

Oh my gosh! The BESTEST bathroom buddies!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

kks said...

funny how that is...my dogs do the same darn thing!!
xo

♥I am Holly♥ said...

I can't think of anything better than to have alot of Goldens as bathroom buddies. Priceless picture!!!

Valerie Cummings said...

The best there are!!! So funny too when I start my hair dryer they come running because they usually get pets and rubs when Im drying them! I cant imagine 7 dogs in the bathroom!!! Hugs Joey and Kealani

Golden Samantha said...

OMDogness! It's been forever since I came to visit and what do I see here??? Four golden dogs staring at you!!! What are you doing with a camera in the bathroom Sue????? Hahahahahhahah! Furry funny post! hugs to all those pups!
xo
Sammie

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Isn't that so true! My girls always follow us to the bathroom!

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

One thing I realized when we got our first dog was that privacy was no longer an option! Not that I understand why they find it so interesting about watching someone pee, but....Sometimes I wonder what they are thinking as they stare at me on the potty or in the shower. Maybe it's better that I don't know!

Ben said...

We have just two dogs (one being dog-sat) and WE are never alone 24/7. Hard to imagine four of them - sixteen feet padding around!

MySpecialDoggies said...

Looks like my 19 month old golden Neeli too - she loves to be my buddy in the bathroom:)