Saturday, December 26, 2009

Frustrated

My computer, or at least part of it, is on the blink. I've loaded pictures from yesterday, but I can't view them. I know they are out there, waiting somewhere for me in cyber-land (or rather on my hard drive), but I can't get to them. I can view one at a time, and when I click to view the next one, the folder locks up, and I have to reboot.

Recently Hubby upgraded my OS. I know he thought he was doing me a favor. I know my computer needs to be overhauled. But, I'd rather have had it working slow like it did before, than have to deal with this.

I am, to say the least, frustrated beyonds words.

'Nuff said.

6 comments:

♥I am Holly♥ said...

I am so sorry. Computer problems can make you want to throw the entire computer out of a window! I sure have enough of them with this old computer I'm using. I really hope you get yours working very soon!!!

kks said...

agree.....computers are wonderful when they work!
xo

Homer said...

Can you do a 'system restore'? I think your hubby knows.

Good luck.

Homer

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I just found your blog via 1000 Goldens Project and will just say that I know exactly what you're talking about with the computer! It's truly a love hate relationship--I love it when it works, and hate it when it doesn't! :-) I've enjoyed reading your posts, and getting to know someone who has the same passion we do, the only difference is we share our lives with more Goldens than I'll admit to! :-)

Chris H said...

OH DEAR that's no good! I hope you get it fixed quick~!

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

I can share your pain - to me, there isn't much worse than a computer that isn't working well......maybe a system restore?? If not, sounds like you just earned a new computer!!! My wishes for a speedy fix are with you!!!

Love,
Kim and Shar