Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Bear!

Today Bear turns 24! Yikes! 24! Where have the years gone?


Bear was due to be born on Oct. 18th. She was late....15 days late! I remember Nov. 2, 1986 like it was yesterday! I'd eaten Italian food the night before. My tummy rumbled all night. I woke up just after 5am to use the bathroom, and realized my water had broke. And then the fun started!


She was born at 5:16pm. 8lbs., 2 oz., 20" long.

My first baby. A sweet, angel of a girl. Still to this day, she is the same. There aren't enough words to explain what she brought to my life. She made me a Mom, helped me grow up, and taught me so much.

It's on days like this that I really, truly realize how blessed I am.

Happy Birthday Bear! I can't wait to spend the day with you!

No comments: