Thursday, November 18, 2010

Down to the Wire...Updated

It's 8:22am...in just about 22 hours I'll start walking in the 3 Day...

So much to do, so little time, and even less desire to get it done.

Sometime today I've got to:
  1. Get 3 loads of laundry done - DONE (and most of it is put away...no one is perfect!)
  2. Take Kona to a senior center for a therapy visit - DONE (Awesome visit!)
  3. Go to Target for poster board, some long pants to walk in, and a rain poncho - DONE
  4. Figure out what I am going to prepare for the next 3 nights for dinner - DONE, prepared and in the refrigerator ready to be popped into the oven.
  5. Go grocery shopping for #4 above - DONE!
  6. Clean and straighten up the house - DONE!
  7. Get all of my stuff together - 3 pairs of shoes, 6 pairs of socks, body glide, ibuprofen, water bottles, Propel water, window paint, credentials, visor, lip balm, moleskin for possible blisters, sunglasses, Kleenex, etc., etc.... (Ok, so this one I'm still working on...)
  8. Set my alarm clock for 4:15am. - DONE!
  9. Get gas in at least 2 cars - DONE!
  10. Get cameras charged and ready - DONE!
  11. Did I mention set my alarm clock for 4:15AM? Yup, I thought so...

I'm sure there are other things, but I'm starting to stress just thinking about it all...time to stop typing and get going! I'll check in later today. Wish me luck, I think I'm going to need it!

On the way in 8 hours!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like alot to get done but im sure you will do it all!!! Go Sue!

Sierra Rose said...

This is so great!! Have a fantastic time!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Harry said...

Hi Sue,

Good luck the next 3 days. You'll be fine, so don't get stressed out. You're doing a great thing for a terrific cause. Harry and I will be thinking about you a lot this weekend, and I know that Dena will be with you every step of the way. And when you get tired, I know you will feel her hug and she will be thanking you for all your hard work. I too want to thank you so much for doing this.

Love,
Robert and Harry

Meeka said...

Good luck, we know you'll do fine.
Belated bday greetings to Jack and Kona.
xoxo