Friday, November 19, 2010

2010 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk - Day 1, part 1

Ha! Who was I kidding thinking I'd get any sleep? I finally made my way to bed at 11pm and relaxed enough to sleep, just after watching the weather man say that we are expecting rain this weekend. Lots of rain.

Thanks for that.

My alarm was set for 4:15am, and I woke up at 3:06am. So much for a decent amount of sleep. The excitement just got to me I suppose.

I'll update later if I'm not completely exhausted!

Wish me luck, Lord knows I'll need it today - big time!

3 comments:

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Usually lurk and not comment, but it is a noble thing you are doing this weekend. Thank you.

Heidi, Tucker and Daisy's Mom

How Sam Sees It said...

Good luck, Sue! We are thinking of you and rooting for you from Arizona!

Sam

alisa said...

good luck but I know you will do great.