Sunday, July 11, 2010

They've got it good...

Our dogs must know they've got it good here.


Someone....and I'm not going to mention names right now....but someone walked out the front door this morning and left it wide open. WITH FOUR DOGS IN THE HOUSE!


Yup, the door was left wide open for at least 15 to 20 minutes before I noticed it....and ask me if any of the dogs bothered to try to "escape"....that would be a big, fat NOPE....as you see, I even took the time to grab my camera and snap a picture of Kona, totally ignoring the open door.
I guess they must figure the grass really isn't any greener anywhere else. I must say, that's a pretty good feeling.

Now close the freakin' door!

6 comments:

kks said...

What good dogs! I would've had a heart attack! Very smart doggies!
xoxo

♥I am Holly♥ said...

That's funny!! A lot of dogs would bolt out the door to explore. Yours know they have it made there and they aren't going anywhere without you!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

Cassie said...

Your Goldens are such good pooches! BabyRocketDog and Hootie would have been out that door the second they saw it. In fact, Hootie visited a friend with us last Saturday and I thought he'd stick around since we were standing around in the yard and he found the one opening not fenced in and proceeded to lead me on a chase through the countryside. Sheesh!! Terriers are sure different than Goldens!!

donna said...

Well, she was great with our dogs today! ;^)

Chris H said...

My dogs would have been out that door quick smart!

Valerie Cummings said...

WHOA! I wouldve had a heart attack!!!