Friday, July 2, 2010

A New Chauffer

It looks as if I have a new chauffeur.

I've heard of "Driving Miss Daisy"...but I've never heard of "Miss Harley Drives Me!" She looks pretty comfy behind the wheel though...
**And just by the way, in case you were wondering...my training for the 3 Day walk is coming along S L O W right now because I'm still fighting a stinkin head cold. I've been walking as much as I can without pushing myself too hard. I figure anything is better than nothing. Hopefully I'll be able to shake the rest of the lingering tickle cough and get pounding the pavement big-time soon!**

2 comments:

♥I am Holly♥ said...

We hope you start feeling well very soon! That is a beautiful picture of Harley!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

Chris H said...

Have a wonderful holiday weekend. Harley looks so cute.