Friday, July 23, 2010

Practically Torture?

This Wednesday we had a little get together with some of our Golden Retriever friends. We played in the park and once the pups were pooped, we went to a pooch friendly patio to grab a bite to eat.

It was a great time...there was plenty to sniff...
and cool water to drink...
and lots to look at!
We had a nice sized group for a Wednesday evening too.
Yup, everything was great.... great, that is until one of my friends showed up with this little doll baby!Don't you think this it is cruel and unusual punishment to bring this baby to show off and pass around, and allow me to hold her and not actually keep her? Hrumpf! I do! It was practically torture!

3 comments:

Curt Rogers said...

Talk about torture! And you post pictures of it!

I particularly like the "sniff" photo. I actually snorted aloud when I read and saw that! ;)

kks said...

definitely torture!! how dare she?!
very cute pup!
xoxo

How Sam Sees It said...

I have to avert my eyes! Seeing golden puppies makes me want to have a golden puppy. It is just pure torture!

Sam