Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Long Day

Today started out early...too early after not getting to sleep until nearly 2 am. I was at the lake and walking by 7am. It felt good though, to get my body up and awake.

Frustration set in shortly after that, but I can't give details on that right now...suffice to say, it was a long day, and I'm glad it's near the end of it now.

Hubby and I went to see Toy Story 3. Don't ask me why, I'm not an animated movie fan, and although I did somewhat enjoy it, I found it more depressing than anything. To add to that, I'm about to sit down and watch the 2 hour special of "Deadliest Catch" where Capt. Phil passes away. As if I wasn't in a foul enough mood! Yikes!

I just remind myself that not everyday can be a great one, and you've got to have some bummer days to be able to appreciate the good ones. Tomorrow, I'm sure, will be a good one.

I've got something up my sleeve to share, but can't let you in on it until tomorrow afternoon.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Chris H said...

What a tease! *:sigh*.....

kks said...

as my Hubby would say..."not everyday is a home run!"

oh, yes...we all have those days!

hope today is better!
xoxo