Friday, July 30, 2010

Surf Practice

Not long ago we decided it was time for a little surf practice for Jill. We aren't sure when we'll be entering her in the next competition, but we didn't want her to get too rusty.

So...on the board she went!
She sat like a princess and just enjoyed cruising back and forth...
"Hey! Someone give me a push!"
"Much better...thank you!"
Harley looks a little jealous, but has no interest in getting on the board herself. Believe me, we tried!
Kona says, "don't even THINK about getting ME on that thing!"
For Jack, it's all about the toys.

5 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

How fun! She looks so happy up there!

Sam

Curt Rogers said...

This is so great! She looks like she was born to surf!

♥I am Holly♥ said...

That looks like so much fun!! Holly

NCmountainwoman said...

What grace and balance. She's probably glad nobody else is interested so she doesn't have to share.

Chris H said...

I'm with Jack, give me the toys!