Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A-Z Mondays - on Tuesday, "R" is for Ritter Sport

It's been a crazy couple of busy days. Too busy for me to even (gasp) blog! You know it's busy for me to even give up blogging for a couple of days! My oh my, what is my world coming to?

Well, I know I am incredibly late, but I didn't want to miss being part of the A-Z Monday game, and I hope my blogging buddies will forgive me!


Without further ado, I present to you my "R" food. Ritter Sport. Yup, simple as that, a chocolate bar. But not just any chocolate bar. Ritter Sport comes in all different luscious varieties, and I think I have tried just about every single one of them at one time or another! From what I can find, Ritter Sport comes in the following varieties:




Vollmilch – Plain milk chocolate (Royal Blue Wrapper)
Schoko-Duo – Plain
milk chocolate and white chocolate (Royal Blue Wrapper with chocolate bar on outside)
Dunkle Vollmilch – Plain medium dark chocolate, 40% cacao (Azure Blue Wrapper)
Halbbitter – Plain
dark chocolate, 50% cacao (Burgundy Wrapper)
Edelbitter – Plain dark chocolate, 71% cacao (Pink Wrapper)
Knusperkeks – Milk chocolate with a butter biscuit (Brown Wrapper)
Pfefferminz – Chocolate with peppermint filling (Caribbean Green Wrapper)
Joghurt –
Yogurt (White Wrapper)
Erdbeer Joghurt – Milk chocolate strawberry and yogurt filling (Light Pink Wrapper)
Voll-Nuss – Milk chocolate with whole
hazelnuts (Brown Wrapper with Hazelnut-Pattern)
Dunkle Voll-Nuss – Dark chocolate with whole hazelnuts (Dark Brown Wrapper with Hazelnut-Pattern)
Weiße Voll-Nuss – White chocolate with whole hazelnuts (White/Cream Wrapper with Hazelnut-Pattern)
Knusperflakes – Milk chocolate with
corn flakes (Golden Yellow Wrapper)
Voll Erdnuss – Milk chocolate with whole
peanuts (Orange Wrapper)
Ganze Mandel – Milk chocolate with whole
almonds (Dark Green Wrapper)
Marzipan – Dark chocolate with
marzipan center (Red Wrapper)
Cocos – Milk chocolate with flakes of
coconut in the center (Silver Wrapper)
Trauben-Nuss – Milk chocolate with
raisins and hazelnut pieces (Carmine Red Wrapper)
Rum Trauben Nuss – Milk chocolate with
rum-soaked raisins and hazelnut pieces (Crimson Red Wrapper)
Cappuccino – Milk chocolate and
cappuccino cream (Amber Wrapper)
Alpenmilch – Special milk chocolate with high alpine milk proportion (Sky Blue Wrapper)
Nugat – Milk chocolate with hazelnut-
nougat center (Midnight Blue Wrapper)
Feinherb à la Mousse au Chocolat – dark chocolate filled with chocolate mousse (Bistre Wrapper) Williams Birne Truffel – dark chocolate filled with
Poire Williams pear brandy mousse
Karamel Nuss - Milk Chocolate with butter caramel cream dropped hazelnuts and crispy rice (Golden yellow wrapper)
Haselnuss – Milk chocolate with hazelnuts
Praline – Milk chocolate with hazelnut praline filling. (Navy Wrapper)



OK, so maybe I haven't tasted ALL of these, but I'm willing to try! Next time you have a sweet tooth, give one a try!


If you'd like to see what other blogging foodies are drooling over, be sure to stop by Jen's blog here.

1 comment:

kks said...

never heard of them, but sure sound yummy!
i had a blogger crisis earlier this week, but now back in business!
xoxo