Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jill and the Hedgehog

Jill is a kookie dog. We all know that. Here is proof. She has "discovered" a new hedgehog in our yard. A FAKE, garden ornament hedgehog that we "inherited" from our friends last weekend. They were selling it at the garage sale, and I needed it. I have things like this all over the yard, and each time I add one to the yard, Jill (aka Gigi) goes nuts. She is kookie when it comes to anything with a face. (You should see her around her at Halloween!)

Of course then we have Kona, who hears Jill barking and has to run around and bark just to bark and protect her! Silly, silly dogs!

6 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! I can totally can relate with your reactions ... Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Valerie Cummings said...

Oh LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! That silly girl!!! Thats so cuuute!!!! Hugs, Joey and Kealani

kks said...

I'm dying to see the video, but will have to wait till I get home!
xoxo

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Adorable videos!!! Aren't they funny....anything new in the yard and they know that their territory has changed! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Waddya laughing about? Brother and I don't like invaders in our yard either? Excuse me, I gotta run and bark at that pesky irobot.
Eskie hugs,
Prinnie

Chris H said...

Hee hee, so cute!