Saturday, May 22, 2010

Feelin' Famous - I'm on the "Tube"

I've been lucky enough to be on the tube a couple of times in the last week. Once, on Thursday evening in the background of a "10News Leadership Award" for my friend Shirley Colman, (I'll post that video soon) and again today as part of a news segment for a local station that was covering the surf competition we participated in.

Please folks...no applause. Really, come on now, it's embarrassing...(Thank you Valerie for recording this for me!!)

I also got to hang out with (OK, so not really hang out, but rather see from afar) a couple of Hollywood semi-big name stars. No, not my boy Brad, or even Robert D.Jr., but it was cool to see Owen Wilson and George Lopez up close. They were there for the premiere of the movie Marmaduke, about, what else, a DOG!

It was, to say the least, a pretty cool day. I'll have LOTS of pictures to post soon, but right now I've got to get myself cleaned up and ready to head out for dinner.

Momma's way too famous tired to cook tonight!

6 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Sweet! I wouldn't mind seeing Owen Wilson or the premiew of Marmaduke!

Sam

kks said...

you are famous!! you look great and i saw hubby too, and Jill! weeee...i know a famous person!!!
hope you had a great dinner!!
xoxo

Valerie Cummings said...

LOL You ARE famous my friend!!!! Can I have your autograph?? What a GREAT story!!! And even more awsome that Jill participated!!! Hope you will show us pictures!!!!! Hugs Valerie Joey and Kealani

Cassie said...

WooHoo Sue! This is sOoooOooo cool!! Were you the Sue who was doing the talking?? Was our friend KBLSAN there on the far left? How exciting for you all. Great cause!

Unknown said...

Yes Cassie, that was me.

Nope, that wasn't KBL on the left, unfortunately, she couldn't make it.

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Ha - Awesome!!! Is that HUBBY I saw there with a MUSTACHE????? Anyhow, you look amazing! And yes, you were too famous to cook dinner!! :)

Love you!