Friday, May 14, 2010

Overtime

Kona and I have been working overtime this week. After today, we'll have done 4 therapy visits since Monday. In addition to that, I've had 3 gold parties, (and made a nice chunk of money, thank you very much!) been rug shopping - since I'm getting my new couch and coffee table on the 20th, and I can't stand the thought of putting my gorgeous new stuff on my old, ratty rug,(it's not that bad, but you know what I mean) been busy with the meetup group, and getting ready for a busy weekend. Whew! Where does the time go?

Kona and I visited USD yesterday. It is a beautiful, private college near here, and they were having a "de-stress" day for their students and staff. It has some very picturesque places...
Kona was de-stressing a little bit himself!

After our visit, we went downtown and picked up a new order of T-shirts for our Golden group. This is the first time I've ordered them in red, and I love how they look. We are going to be a sharp looking group when we walk in the Memorial Day parade later this month!

6 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Great looking T-shirt logo!

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Beautiful pictures!! Kona looks terrific as usual!!!

Curt Rogers said...

I love the new t-shirt! Looks GREAT!

Valerie Cummings said...

That red t shirt rocks!!!! Hugs Joey and Kealani

Anonymous said...

Kona is beaufitul. Kona looks ALOT like Simba's father. Except Simbas father's name isn't Kona. LOL. We do live near eachother, so would you mind me asking where you got Kona? I am not kidding, Kona looks as if he is one of Simba's dad brothers or relatives or something! Simba is definetly a mommas boy. He looks just like his mom, and hardly like his dad.
Anywho, I enjoyed reading your blog!

kks said...

just watched the Jill vs hedgehog video!! way too funny!
you and Kona do wonderful work together! love the T!
xoxo