Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Agility Day Camp

We were invited to try agility with our pups this past Sunday as part of a prize our Golden group earned for a fund raising event. (Thank again to J&J for including us!)

I'd never tried agility with any of the dogs before, and wasn't sure how they'd do. I was very pleasantly surprised!

Here they are, after about an hour of working on the course and learning all of the different equipment. They all seemed to really enjoy it, even Jill. Her hip didn't seem to bother her at all, and we all cracked up at how she waddled through the long tunnel.

First Jack, then Jill, and last, Kona.






6 comments:

Mason Dixie said...

That looked like a lot of fun. he he I love how Jill was so nonchalant about the whole thing

Valerie Cummings said...

very very good!!! I am so impressed! Rob did a good job jumping over the bars!!! Hugs Valerie

Creative-Type Dad said...

They did pretty good...

But can they do it backwards?

(me neither)

Rufus and Indie said...

Great videos and great blog! May I add it to my blogroll?
Kisses
Rufus and Indie

Najia said...

I love these videos! Great job to all. I love Jill's "whatevah!" attitude. They had a blast!

NCmountainwoman said...

There's no doubt about it. One of our dogs would be just like your Jack and go through the thing beautifully. The other would seriously question the need to take the hard route through all those obstacles when there was plenty of wonderful grass.

I LOVED the videos. Quite a performance with so little experience.