Sunday, November 30, 2008

Golden Rainbow

We had a casual Golden Retriever Meetup yesterday for anyone that was looking for something to do during the long 4 day weekend. I put the information out to my group about 2 weeks ago, and figured I'd have a handful of people show up. I know most people have a lot going on around the holidays, and honestly I didn't expect many to show.

Boy, was I pleasantly surprised! We had nearly 60 members and their dogs show! It was great! Just a fun romp in the park, followed up by lunch at a dog friendly food court within walking distance.
For our group picture this time we tried to line up in "color" order. It was tougher than I thought it would be, but we did manage to get an OK picture. Next week our group will participate in the La Jolla Christmas parade. With all of the dogs in jingle bell collars and holiday garb, it outta be a hoot!

No, it's not your eyes, this picture is blurry!

3 comments:

April said...

My comment has nothing to do with your post, only to respond to your comment on mine earlier. Yes, read the books! They are ridiculous and stupid and dorky and riveting and wonderful all at the same time. You will totally see what I mean. I read all four of the guilty pleasures and I loved them.

Tami said...

Sue - it looks like so much fun! I hope you had as much fun as your doggies!

Valerie Cummings said...

I love that shot. I love our dogs!