Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oops!


This is how things have been going for me lately...

I tried to bake a "practice" batch of cookies for the party. I needed to see how they would come out, and maybe get some practice decorating them. Needless to say, it didn't work out too well...It's just another thing to add to my list of things to work on. 82 hours until the shing-ding...and about 400 things to get done. Not that I'm counting.
Don't be surprised if I don't post much between now and the 26th. I'll try to get a chance to update, but I'm thinking that if much more happens like my little cookie fiasco, there probably won't be much time. Oh, by the way...did I happen to mention that my costume (that I ordered back in August is STILL on back order, and I might have it by Friday? Great, huh? No stress at all...

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Yikes, those cookies (biscuits here) don't look good, but I bet they still tasted nice!

Shirl said...

But I'll bet Bear, A.J. and Pickle were happy to eat your mistakes.