Saturday, October 18, 2008

Blue Moon?

Well not quite...how about blue and the moon?

I've been swamped with party planning the last few days, but wanted to share a cool picture I took of the full moon that I was able to snap a few days ago. It was about 7:00am and the moon was getting ready to set. It looked gorgeous.
It's been a very busy couple of days. As I mentioned, lots of party preparation going on. I can't wait to share the pictures with you all after the party. I just can't post any more right now for fear of ruining the surprises for those of you coming. Last night was busy too, as I attend our high school Homecoming football game, and had a get together with a bunch of other alumni. What a blast! The game was great, the half time show left a bit to be desired though...but it was so fun to see so many old friends!
Tomorrow we'll continue to work on "stuff" and then we are going, with my parents, to the best steak house in San Diego (in my opinion...) to celebrate wedding anniversaries. Tomorrow is my parents 51st anniversary, and Monday will be Hubby and my 18th. Wow! Talk about time flying! It feels like the past 18 years have gone by in a wink. I think that means I'm getting old.
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

1 comment:

Monika said...

18 years Sue! Wow!! Clearly you found the right person and the love of your life - congratulations! Did you get permission from the doggies that you are allowed out without them that night? Just wondering ;)