Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wordless (not even close!) Wednesday

Christmas Photos, 2010 - some of my favorites from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Christmas Eve dinner at G-Ma and G-Pa's - a traditional German meal, complete with sausage and home made sauerkraut.
G-ma and Bear.
G-Pa got two pairs of nearly identical jammies. One from us, and one from my brother in Texas. We both must know his taste pretty well.
Bear, AJ and Pickle - Christmas Eve.
Me and the Hubby.
G-Ma sporting her new Dooney Bourke purse.
Our table set of Christmas day dinner.
Christmas morning - ready to start opening presents.
Harley was mesmerized by this ornament!
And she had to be right in the middle of everything.
She didn't mind all of the action around her.
Jill thought the turkey smelled pretty good.
Kona thought maybe this present was for him...
Later in the day he was worn out.
Pickle loved her new guitar.
That turkey looked pretty good, and tasted even better.
We had a great meal, with some wonderful friends.

1 comment:

Valerie Cummings said...

What a wonderful dinner you made!!! Too bad I had food on my mouth when you took this picture!!! LOL Oh and I just LOVE those PJs!!! Where did you get them????
Thank you so much for being my friend and adopting me into your family. I truly love you and the family!!!!
Hugs, Valerie