Thursday, December 23, 2010

"Bogie"

I have a new "nephew." His name is Bogie. Bogie is a Boxer puppy and is the newest member of my brother's family.
Bogie is almost a Christmas puppy...but his is not. Christmas puppies like their pictures being taken in a Santa hat and sleigh, right?
Not Bogie, he wasn't thrilled about any of this stuff...these pictures were taken before he got to his new home with my brother's family.
Do you know what Bogie wants for Christmas? A brother!

Stay tuned! Nephew #2 arrives home tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Awww he is so very cute! I can't wait to see his brother now!

Chris H said...

ME! 'sit, relax and enjoy' ???
Are you mad woman?
I don't really know how to do that... and besides, there is always so much to do... gotta go... salads to make... rooms to tidy... washing to do..... it never stops.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!