Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

I
HAD
A
BLAST!

We got to the area early and stopped at a little tourist place called "Tom's Farm" to take a couple of pictures.
This old guy had a fist full of gold...my kinda guy!
Waiting to see if Santa would show up.
Flirts!

Ah, at the spa at last!
The grounds were lush and gorgeous!

We had fun with the mud bath!
After an incredible Swedish Massage, Bear treated me to lunch too. In fact, she paid for the whole day at the spa! It was wonderful and I really enjoyed every minute. (Except those 2 minutes in the mineral bath...phew!)
And we finished up the day with a lovely dinner with my parents at my favorite seafood restaurant. It was a very nice, quiet birthday celebration.
Now, back to reality.


3 comments:

Chris H said...

Glad you had a blast... I envy you it all .... except the mud! eeeewwwwww.

Golden Samantha said...

What a beautiful place - what a generous pressie and huge Happy Birthday greetings from us! Know you had a wonderful day!
Hugs xoxoox
Sammie, Avalon and Mom

kks said...

the spa looks awesome!!! i would love the mud bath...glad you had such a wonderful b-day!!
xoxo