Monday, December 20, 2010

Visits and more visits!

In the last 5 days, Kona and I have been on 4 therapy visits. Whew! No wonder I am running around, trying to get so much done with so little time! Every visit is worth it though, so no complaints...

Because of privacy issues, a lot of the facilities we visit don't allow pictures of the dogs with the patients. I like to try to at least get a picture of the dogs here and there though, so here are just a couple of pictures I've taken in the last couple of days.

They are all just such sweet, loving beings!

Here we have Kona, Happy, and Brutus.
Here is the crew from today. Don't the first three from left to right look like they could be related? It's Scootch, Kona, and Happy, then Bunny and Riley. They brought a lot of holiday cheer to the VA today!
And of course I needed a close up of my goof-ball. He is such a ham!

1 comment:

kks said...

it's a lovely thing that you and Kona do!
xoxo