Friday, December 3, 2010

A Friday Funny

I want to send a big shout-out THANK YOU to Curt for posting this on his FB page. I woke up and was in a terrible mood. Stuff not getting done around the house, people borrowing stuff and not returning it, way too much to do, and not enough time to do it....you get the picture.

Anyway, I saw this on Curt's page, and had to snag it. It put the first smile on my face this morning. I really needed it!

I hope you'll enjoy it too. (It cracks me up when they 'forget' the words!) Have a good day, I sure hope mine gets better!!

3 comments:

Curt Rogers said...

I'm happy I was able to bring a little ray of sunlight into your day. That video cracked me up, especially the fish!

The good thing about starting the day off badly, Sue, is that it can only get better. You're going to be grinning ear to ear by tonight.

kks said...

that is way too funny!! very cute!!
hope today is a better day dear!!
xoxo

Chris H said...

Very funny, particularly the one with the animal in the loo!