Monday, August 23, 2010

Big Bucks!

While in Las Vegas got our hands on a million dollars!!
I didn't say we won it, just got our hands on it....oh well, it felt good.

We had a blast in Vegas & Pops is doing good. He had his third round of dialysis on Saturday, and was actually able to come home! Whoot -whoot! How cool is that! All of your good vibes, prayers and well wishes have certainly helped!



More from the Vegas trip tomorrow. I've been playing catch-up all day, and still have plenty to do!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Hi Sue,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comment :)

You've been closer to a million dollars than most of us ever will! Strange, I thought it would take up more space. I'd still struggle to hide it all under the mattress though :)

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

OK, didn't that drive you crazy to see yourself next to that much mula and not be able to take it home???? So glad you two got a break from life for a few days!